- We will require details of your credit card at the time a booking is confirmed.
- A deposit equal to 30% of the total cost of accommodation (the accommodation deposit) must be paid by you at the time a booking is made, with the balance payable in full in advance 14 days before your arrival.
- Should you cancel the booking not less than 14 days before the commencement date of your reservation, a cancellation fee of $100.00 will be deducted from the booking deposit payable by you, with the balance refunded. Your booking may be transferred to another date, subject to availability.
- Should you cancel the booking 14 days or less from the commencement date of your reservation the total cost of your reservation will be payable in full, provided that if a substitute booking is made by a third party for the entire period of your reservation a cancellation fee of $100.00 only will be payable by you for the balance of the accommodation deposit to be refunded.
- No refund will be made if you cancel any part of your reservation during your stay.
- Additional Guests to those already booked are charged at $25 per night for the
full duration of the booking, regardless of the number of nights stayed.
Damage & Behavior
- Although Bicheno Holiday Rentals does not require a security deposit, should any damage beyond fair wear and tear be caused to the property, or should it be necessary to conduct additional cleaning at the end of your stay, the cost will be charged to you. Guests will be notified on claims being made prior to any payments being debited.
- Should any behavior during your stay become unacceptable to us, we reserve the right without prior notice to terminate your stay and to require you to leave the premises forthwith.
- Guest’s numbers are limited to the amount of guests requested at the time of reservation. Use of non booked beds will be charged at $25 per night. No extra mattresses are too brought onto the property. If the property is reported to be overloaded, the booking will be terminated and guests will be asked to vacate with no refund made.
- Our holiday premises are not pet friendly unless specified and camping or fires are not permitted within the property boundary
- Smoking inside all properties is prohibited. Guests must discard cigarette butts into the rubbish bins. Cigarette butts discarded into the garden beds may incur an additional charge for cleaning.
- Bicheno Holiday Rentals may inspect the property with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if there is any belief that there has been a breach of these conditions herein.
If the occupancy ends or the lease is terminated, guests must immediately vacate the property. Bicheno Holiday Rentals is authorized to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any guests and removal of guest’s property
- All holiday properties under Bicheno Holiday rentals management are privately owned and are rented on a fully self contained basis. In the event of faults and/or malfunctions of appliances or inclusions, there is no obligation from the owner or Bicheno Holiday Rentals to compensate or discount.
- Bicheno Holiday Rentals will accept no responsibility for any inconvenience with machinery breakdown. The agent’s best endeavor’s to repair, replace or hire an alternative will be undertaken.
- Left items- if requested we will endeavor to recover and return items inadvertently left in a holiday property, but we take no responsibility for the recovery or return of these items. Postage and packaging and the cost of sending out a staff member to search for the item will need to be paid in advance, a minimum cost of $27.50 incl. GST applies this is at the guests expense. Low value items will be held for claiming, if returned to us, for a maximum of 2 weeks and if not claimed will be disposed of.
- If keys and/or remotes are lost, a fee of $55 including GST will apply for lost keys, with an additional charge of $77 including GST per garage/alarm remotes (if applicable).
- Should guests lock themselves out of a property a $55 including GST call out fee is applicable
Liability & Indemnity
Guests staying in our holiday premises do so at their own risk Bicheno Holiday Rentals or the Accommodation’s Owner incur no liability for any loss, damage to property, personal injury or illness, including by reason of negligence. You agree to indemnify and to keep indemnified Bicheno Holiday Rentals and its employees against liability to any person arising under or in right of you in respect of any loss or damage arising out of or in consequence of your participation in the use of the premises managed by Bicheno Holiday Rentals.
Fees and Charges
By agreeing to pay the accommodation deposit you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement, and authorize Bicheno Holiday Rentals to debit any and all fees and charges set out herein to the credit card details of which you provided at the time of making the accommodation deposit.